Never frees my hand


it knows when happens something to you that you never waits? something that you always wanted that you a moment leaves rare happier, difficult to understand that he is in the memory pra never to forget itself, then you lode and made me so happy; if I to open the eyes you oath not to leave? necessary of you here, it knows that night that you always wanted to have?


what only happens with its friends and never with you? or when you close the eyes all dumb one without knowing because she has not waked up me, you only leave the dream you are there of you, then you lode and made me so happy! e today I see that my fear if became then reality, but remember when I said you to you I am everything what I dreamed, you I did not say nor that yes, but also did not say nor that not, gave a kiss and only said "Never frees my hand"! * - *

0 comments: